Friday 26 September 2008

Oh sunny day!
Started well as I got on the scales to find- shock - that I have lost 6Lb since Monday. Thats 'Morose Monday' when I decided to avoid fat club as I seemed to have put on 4 lb mysteriously despite my 10 km run that weekend! The mystery can be easily solved if I choose to remember a Manchester Lemon Bun to help cope with Small Girl's two hour wait at doctors to be diagnosed with Conjunctivitis. An illness that means she is completely healthy but cannot got to school! Another week where my employers have to do without me.
Will I become dispensible? That was the dilemma the Lemon Bun solved!
Anyway- sunny day and both kids at school! A freedom feeling is driving to 'grown-up' friend's house on the motorway singing to 'The Automatic-Monster' at the top of my voice and feeling inspired to yell,
"CHOOOON!!!!!!!" ,who says I am too old to be cool! ( ME!)
Primal Screaming really does work you know!
Maybe I need to keep the small people in the car with me, their taste in music is better and they ban me from singing- for my own good.
Handy hint from The Big Boy: if I wash the socks and pants separate from the really sweaty dirty stuff (!!!) it will be cleaner!?
Anway back to the missing 6lb. Where has it gone and how and more importantly will it be back? Answers on a post please. Nearest correct answer wins a Manchester Lemon bun- highly recommended.

1 comment: